Thursday, April 28, 2011

Me Me Me

Lately I have been noticing an awful lot of Me-ness around. Me-ness sounds strikingly similar to meaness and I believe they are one in the same.

I'm not the kind of person that lets my feelings be shown very easily. I have been burned too many times. So for me to even attempt to write about this is very difficult but I feel like I need to let it out.

I have (had) a friend who pretty much ended our friendship though email. What goes through someones mind, when after they stopped caring enough to see how you are, to even stop by your desk for a visit, to callously write a scathing email about how "hard they have tried?" Really??? You send me an email when you work 100 feet away and can't even say hello when you pass by several times a week? Give me an effing break! Its not all about you.

There, I've said it. I'm done.

I refuse to be sucked into negativity. I will not be surrounded by people who drag me down. There is way too much meaness in this world.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Good for you! No need to feed into the negativity!