Thursday, November 02, 2006

My day off

I am taking tomorrow off so that I can get ready for one of my bigger craft shows on Saturday. I have to drive down to my mom's house and pick up my tables that I will need for the next two shows. I want to get an early start so that I can get home and get crafting. I also need to stop in at Home Depot so I can check out some supplies for a display idea that I had.

After the show on Saturday we are trying out a new restaurant that has recently come to our area. They have over 100 wines by the glass(even 7 Deadly Zins, Melissa!!) I am looking forward to a yummy steak dinner :)

This morning I found a cool website on one of my favorite blogs. It is http://www.pocketmod.com. It is a low tech way to keep little notes organized. I have already printed out two of them!! Be sure to check it out. It's great for non-PDA people like myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the show this weekend! Hope you sell tons of stuff.