Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Going back to the Well


Old well at La Maesta, Pergine Valdarno, Italy


It's been a while since I have been here. The summer went very quickly and I find it hard to believe that it is mid-October. My craft show season is about to get under way this weekend and I hope it will be one of my best season's ever. This first show is always an easy segue back into doing shows. It is from 9-3 and is only about 2 miles away from home.

I miss being able to sit and create every night. Time just seems to get away from me. By the time I get home from work, shower and have dinner, it always ends up being around 8:30 or 9:00 and then its almost time to get ready for bed. I swear that I had more time when I worked in Retail, rather than this office job.

Well now it is time to go back to the well; to refresh my creative muse and get back on track to my 500 pairs of earrings goal. I am up to 65 now, most of which were created before the summer even started. Tonight I think I will re-establish my little creativity spot, and get ready to be inspired again.

No comments: