Friday, March 24, 2006

My horoscope today and project for the weekend

Have you lost touch with ambition? Evaluate where you are and where you're going.
It's time to reevaluate goals and to look at long-term commitments with a detached and judicious eye. It's time to think about the life you imagined and the life you're actually living. Are there things you want to change?


I am reading the book "Write it Down, Make it Happen" and it is fabulous. This weekend I want to take some time and finish it, as well as finishing the "lists" from the book. I really want to take a hard look at my jewelry business and get it moving again. I want to redesign my business cards and flyer and even take a stab at offering home shows.

So, yes, to answer the question above, there are things that I want to change.

No comments: