Monday, December 02, 2013

25 Days of Christmas- Day 1

It’s been quite a while since I have been here.  It’s not that I didn’t have things to write about, but I was going through a funk for quite a while.  A few months back, the main drain on my spirit was taken away.  I am slowly coming back to myself but I think it will take some time to gain my confidence back.

I recently participated in a little art project that was totally out of my comfort zone.  I took me a while to get started because the inner gremlins kept telling me that I wasn’t talented enough to be involved in such an endeavor.  I worked through it and actually really enjoyed myself.  I got the package of art cards mailed just in time.  This project was just what I needed at just the right time.

Now I feel like I can create again.  The last few years, I have been taking a picture a day from December 1st  through Christmas.  I started again yesterday and plan to post a picture every day.

So here is 25 Days of Christmas, 2013

 
Putting up the tree

No comments: