When I started thinking about what my word for the year would be, I sort of drew a blank. Last year I chose a word more about what I wanted to accomplish in 2011, but this year I feel like I want to choose who I will be. I can't really accomplish what I want to do unless I am stronger.
I tend to be a very shy person, not readily letting my feelings be shown, except to very few people. (and you know who you are) I have already started putting myself out there a little more by commenting on blogs I have only ever lurked on, thinking no one really cares what I have to say. But this year, if I really want to accomplish what I tried last year with my word "artist" I need to be BOLD. Bolder than I have ever been in my life. I need to let the world know who I am and that I will not be set aside easily. I need to take time for myself when I need it. I will not tolerate negativity in my quest for BOLDness.
This year I will be BOLD.
1 comment:
YAY Barb! Be BOLD!
Post a Comment