Sunday, August 07, 2011

The August Break- Day 7

Festival Application



I got this application in the mail yesterday and I am trying to decide if I should do this show. I did it 4 years ago with my jewelry and it wasn't that great. But now I am thinking I should show my art. I picked up a brush again Friday and got an idea for a collection of tiny paintings. I already have two in the works.


I would need to get my $#!t together and order business cards and things so I don't know if this would give me enough time. The show is September 25th. I give myself until tomorrow to think about it.



I stepped out of my comfort zone once today by actually posting my blog on The August Break blogroll, maybe it's time to do it again.





2 comments:

annalyn said...

Good luck to the Festival and don't worry if the last Festival you were in didn't turn out good doesn't mean this time won't work too :) just try and try and your time will come. Saw you at the August Break list page :)

melissa said...

Just DO IT!!